FAQs for Exhibitors
We want to make our show a great experience and successful for all exhibitors, and have developed FAQ’s to help make this a productive event for you. Of course, one of the BEST things about participating in the show is that you will have chance to capture the attention of those who are beginning and finalizing plans for their upcoming weddings.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you still have questions.
- Why should I become an exhibitor at The Bridal Experience?
- How can I become an exhibitor at The Bridal Experience?
- What is the last day to register for The Bridal Experience?
- I missed the deadline for early bird registration. Can I still take advantage of the special pricing?
- What exhibitor packages are available?
- What is the difference between a Prime and Associate Exhibitor? They look to be the same.
- Why are exhibitors limited in each category?
- Do I need to supply a door prize and have a show special as indicated in the exhibitor agreement?
- I am exhibiting at The Bridal Experience show. What time can I setup and tear down my booth?
- How will I know where to setup my booth when I arrive for The Bridal Experience?